Home » » Winnie the Pooh love quotes

Winnie the Pooh love quotes

Winnie the Pooh love quotes
We all know that Winnie the Pooh is full of love, and he share his love with his friends from Hundred Acre Wood. That is not big place but for sure have plenty a love in there, sometimes I ask myself how all that love fits in Hundreds Acre Woods?!
On this post I have decided to share with you the best Winnie the Pooh love quotes, quotes that will make your heart beats stronger. Especially to those that are in love, and can't stop thinking about that special person.
Love is best thing that can happen to a person, but sometimes other factors in life are trying to break a love. And Winnie The Pooh have some wisdom words for good and bad times, so open your heart and store those quotes inside because someday they can help you.
Like Winnie the Pooh says:


Sometimes the smallest things can take up the most room in your heart.” - Winnie the Pooh


So here are they


If there ever comes a day we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I will stay there forever.” - Winnie the Pooh


Some people care to much, I think it’s called love.” - Winnie the Pooh


"Promise me that you will never forget me if I thought you would I’d never leave.” - Winnie the Pooh
SHARE

About Cro Kroneri

0 comments :

Post a Comment